文章分類


有關阿原記事本

阿原,江易原,記下一些事情跟朋友們分享,也留下自己學習與成長的紀錄。教學課程請見 "阿原小站" 還有阿原開放式課程阿原直播與教學影片阿原生活影片阿原創新顧問公司阿原科幻小說-NC1543、教師教學社團:開源軟體與教學應用
版權:除特別聲明外,本網站之照片及文字等,皆為版權沒有 (public domain, Creative Commons Zero),歡迎使用
*本站累積不少教學與食品安全資料,請善用左上角的網頁搜尋功能,或是網頁右方文章分類整理。

2026/09/20

20260920 使用 AI 幫忙修正給學生課程群組的短英文

 


使用 ChatGPT

阿原

阿原沒有使用瀏覽器英文修正外掛

Please help me correct the following texts is English

 ------------ Sorry to bother everyone so late. Sep 21 Monday, I will have a department meeting at 12:30. I will leave earlier. Thus, I will start the lecture at 10:00 and shortent (是的,就是拼錯) the break time


AI 

Of course. Here is a more natural and polite version, suitable for sending to your students or colleagues:

Schedule Announcement

Sorry to bother everyone so late.

On Monday, September 21, I have a department meeting at 12:30, so I will need to leave a little earlier.

Therefore, I will start the lecture at 10:00 a.m. and shorten the break time slightly.

Thank you for your understanding.

A slightly more casual version can also work well for a class LINE group or chat.

(修完之後,真的很通順)


阿原

Thank you for the great help.


AI 

You're very welcome! 😊
I'm always happy to help you polish your English so that it sounds natural, clear, and appropriate for communication with students and colleagues.

Have a great evening, and I hope your lecture and department meeting go smoothly tomorrow! 🌷