時間： 2020-02-04 10:20~12:00
地點：桃園，大溪國中 (google maps) (津味企業)(相距 650 m)
20190810 衛生講習：1. 產品回收與銷毀及國內外案例分享 2. 四流的特性與實作
20190405 以捷運路線圖方式，表達食品作業區的人流物流水流氣流 (搞笑創作)
In-plant Air Handling and Food Safety: There Is a Connection
14 - Managing airflow and air filtration to improve hygiene in food factories
台灣餐飲業少見的 Slot drain/U drain (抱歉，找不到中文翻譯)
Slot Drain Systems (1:23)
Commercial U drain™ Installation (3:30)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
> HACCP Generic Models and Guidance Documents
Guidance - Fresh-Cut Vegetables
加拿大衛生單位， HACCP 指引，新鮮截切蔬菜
Chapter 3: Premises
3.2.3 VentilationAdequate ventilation is provided to prevent excessive condensation and dust and to minimize the entry of contaminated air.
- Ventilation provides sufficient air exchange to prevent unacceptable accumulations of condensation or dust and to minimize the entry of contaminated air.
- Ventilation systems are constructed such as to avoid airflow from the least clean areas (e.g., the receiving area) to cleanest areas (e.g., packaging and finished product storage) and are designed to be adequately maintained and cleaned.
- Ventilation openings are equipped with close-fitting screens or filters, as appropriate, to prevent the intake of contaminated air. Filters (for intake air, compressed air, etc.) are cleaned or replaced at least as often as the manufacturer specifies or more frequently if a problem is indicated, such as evidence of filter fouling or perforation.
- Air used as a processing technique (e.g., pneumatic conveying, air agitation, air blowers, air dryers, etc.) is appropriately sourced and treated (e.g., air intakes, filters, compressors) to reduce any source of contamination.
Grounds, Roadways and Drainage......
- Roadways are properly graded, compacted, dust proofed and drained.
- The surrounding property is adequately drained.
Floors, Walls and Ceilings
- Floors are sufficiently sloped to permit liquids to drain to trapped outlets.
3.2.4 Waste disposalSewage, effluent and waste storage and disposal systems are designed, constructed and maintained in such a manner as to prevent contamination.
- Drainage and sewage systems are equipped with appropriate traps and vents.
- Establishments are designed and constructed so that there is no cross-connection between the sewage system and any other waste effluent system in the establishment.
- Effluent or sewage lines do not pass directly over or through production areas unless they are controlled to prevent contamination.
- Waste is removed and containers are cleaned and sanitized at an appropriate frequency to minimize the potential of contamination. Waste is not allowed to accumulate in produce handling and storage areas or the adjoining environment.
3.4.1 Water and IceThe potability of hot and cold water is controlled to prevent contamination.
Anticipated OutcomesThere are no cross-connections between potable and non-potable water supplies and all hoses, taps and other similar sources of potential contamination are designed to prevent back-flow or back-siphonage.
Guidance - Fresh-Cut Vegetables > Chapter 5: Personnel
5.1 Hygiene and Health Requirements
5.1.1 Cleanliness and ConductAll persons entering food handling areas maintain an appropriate degree of personal cleanliness and take the appropriate precautions to prevent the contamination of food.
- All persons wash and sanitize their hands upon entering food handling areas, before starting work, after handling contaminated materials (e.g., picking objects off the floor, handling garbage, cleaning chemicals or raw incoming materials), after breaks, and after using toilet facilities or blowing their nose. Where necessary to minimize microbiological contamination, employees use disinfectant hand dips.
- Disposable gloves are changed whenever contamination is a possibility.
- Protective clothing, hair covering, footwear and/or gloves, appropriate to the operation in which the employee is engaged, are worn and maintained in a sanitary manner.
- Behaviour which could result in contamination of food (e.g., eating, use of tobacco or chewing gum, unhygienic practices like spitting) is not conducted in food handling areas.
- All persons entering food handling areas remove jewellery and other objects which may fall into or otherwise contaminate food. Jewellery which cannot be removed (wedding bands, medical alerts bracelets, etc.) is secured and covered.
- Personal effects and street clothing are not kept in food handling areas and are stored in such a manner as to prevent contamination.
- The access of personnel and visitors is controlled to prevent contamination. The traffic pattern of employees prevents cross-contamination of the product (e.g., the employees avoid going back and forth to various stages of production. The employees do not go from a potentially contaminated area to the packaging area unless they have washed their hands and changed to clean, protective clothing).
- The responsibility for ensuring that all employees comply with the requirement of this section is specifically allocated to competent supervisory personnel.
01 Why Clean Grease Traps at Restaurants Matter | Advanced Trenchless
呈現整體排水 (含廁所排水) 的概念
02 Grease Trap Treatment product information